MSW Open House:
This event gives prospective students a chance to chat with current students, faculty members, financial aid, admissions, and other departments on campus while learning more about the program all in one evening. The MSW Open House will take place this year on Thursday, October 5th, 2017 from 5pm-6:30pm at the Main Campus in the College of Health and Human Services, Room 128.
Register for the Open House at: https://goo.gl/forms/rXTcHkAVXCgJbabp2
MSW Program Information Sessions & Tours:
The 1.5 hour information sessions provide an overview of the MSW Program and the admission process. All plans of study will be covered unless otherwise stated below. Information sessions at the Main campus, 9201 University City Blvd, Charlotte, 28223, will be held in the School of Social Work, on the 4th floor of the College of Health and Human Services building.
Register for Fall sessions listed below at: https://goo.gl/forms/rXTcHkAVXCgJbabp2
- Wednesday, September 13th, 2017 - 10:00am-11:30am
- Monday, October 2nd, 2017 - 10:00am-11:30am
- Wednesday, October 11th, 2017 - 4:30pm-6:00pm
- Friday, November 10th, 2017 - 4:30pm-6:00pm
- Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017 - 10:00am-11:30am
- Monday, December 4th, 2017 - 1:00pm-2:30pm
MSW Program Informational Webinars:
Webinars are 1 hour and provide an overview of the MSW Program and the admission process. To register, please click the link associated with the webinar of interest.
- Wednesday, September 13th, 2017 - 1pm-2pm - https://goo.gl/VSG1BW
- Wednesday, October 11th, 2017 - 1pm-2pm - https://goo.gl/unmYHc
Main Campus - Due to campus construction, we recommend you park in the Cone Visitor Parking Deck. Parking information and a map for the Main Campus, can be found at: http://pats.uncc.edu/
Please note that there is a fee to park on campus.