MSW Program Information Sessions & Tours:
The 1.5 hour information sessions provide an overview of the MSW Program and the admission process. All plans of study will be covered unless otherwise stated below. Information sessions at the Main campus, 9201 University City Blvd, Charlotte, 28223, will be held in the School of Social Work, on the 4th floor of the College of Health and Human Services building. When attending an Information session at the Center City campus, 320 E. 9th St, Charlotte, 28202, upon entering the building, a staff member will greet you at the reception desk and provide you with the room number.
Register for any Session listed below at: https://tinyurl.com/m4pcaqs
- Friday, June 16th, 2017 - 10:00-11:30am
- Monday, June 19th, 2017 - 4:00-5:30pm
- Friday, June 30th, 2017 - 10:00-11:30am
- Friday, June 30th, 2017 - 12:00-1:30pm
- Friday, July 14th, 2017 - 4:00-5:30pm
- Monday, July 17th, 2017 - 10:00-11:30am
- Friday, July 28th, 2017 - 10:00-11:30am
- Friday, July 28th, 2017 - 12:00-1:30pm
- Wednesday, August 9th, 2017 - 10:00-11:30am
- Wednesday, August 9th, 2017 - 12:00-1:30pm
MSW Program Informational Webinars:
Webinars are 1 hour and provide an overview of the MSW Program and the admission process. To register, please click the link associated with the webinar of interest.
- Friday, June 16th, 2017 - 11:30am-12:30pm - https://goo.gl/ij69u8
- Monday, July 17th, 2017 - 1pm-2pm - https://goo.gl/l9rKSr
- Monday, August 7th, 2017 - 1pm-2pm - https://goo.gl/DmThWO
Main Campus - Due to summer campus construction, we recommend you park in the Cone Visitor Parking Deck. Parking information and a map for the Main Campus, can be found at: http://pats.uncc.edu/
Center City Campus - Parking information for the Center City campus can be found at: http://centercity.uncc.edu/parking
Please note that there is a fee to park at both locations.