How to Apply

To apply:

Applications to the MSW Program are submitted through the UNC Charlotte Graduate School’s website using the link above.

Applications and supporting documents are referred to the School of Social Work for review once the Graduate School has determined that all documents have been received.  The School of Social Work makes a recommendation to the UNC Charlotte Graduate as to whether or not to offer the applicant admission, but the Graduate School makes the final decision.  If you have questions related to your application or supporting documents, please contact Ms. Laura Crossley at  

If you have any questions about the application system or about graduate student life (i.e. - Housing, residency determination, financial aid, etc.), please contact Ms. Maryanne Maree-Sams in the UNC Charlotte Graduate School at